Required Documentation for an Employment Visa
Our Preliminary Türkiye Visa Application in Qatar accepts visa applications in accordance to the requests and standards of the Turkish Embassy/Consulate in Qatar. The decisions are made by the Embassy/Consulate, Our Turkish Visa Application center has no decision-making authority, affecting the time the applications are processed in or the outcome.
All visa applications must be made in person.
Applications must be made 90 days prior travel dates.
All payments, including visa fees are made in cash during the visa application at our application centers.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye and has at least two empty pages.
- Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2) Biometric Photograph
- 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X6CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3) A Valid Residency in Qatar
- İn order to apply in Qatar, starting from the date of application, applicant
must have a valid resident permit for at least 3 months.
- The original of resident permit must be presented for the application to be accepted.
- For applicants without a resident permit, a return visa to Qatar must be presented.
4) Documents of Employer in Türkiye
- The original contract photocopies.
- Tax Registration Document of Company.
- Trade Gazette of Turkish Company
- Signature Circulars of Turkish Company.
5) Travel Documentation
- The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.
6) Letter explaining the purpose of travel. Must be written only either in English or Turkish with applicant's signature
7) Additional Documentation
- If applicant previously resided in Türkiye, relevant residence document or work permit
- If applicant previously resided in a country other than Türkiye, relevant residence document.
- If any, previously received Türkiye visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
Note: All documents that are presented must be up to date and fully complete as per the list. The Turkish Embassy of Qatar reserves the right to request additional documentation where needed. Completing all the required documentation does not guarantee approval for a visa and a refund is not possible under any circumstances. If applicants are applying as a family or group all the above-mentioned documentation needs to be submitted individually.