Our Security Policy
Please make sure that you comply with the security guideline listed below when you come to the offices for visa application or passport collection. These security requirements are enforced by the diplomatic missions and local laws. The below are not allowed into the visa offices;
· Mobile phones and other recording or electronic devices
· Weapons, any kind of explosives and flammable substances
· Sharp objects
· Sealed packages, bags or suitcases
· Food and drinks
The list can be extended according to local requirements. Also for your protection;
· Security guards and office authorites has the right to deny entry to suspicious individuals. Security guards can check the contents of the bags and have the right to search those who seek to enter the visa application offices.
· For security reasons, only one person shall be accepted to accompany the visa applicant if needed.
· Visa application offices do not have storage units for prohibited items. Therefore, we kindly ask our applicants not to bring these items at all to our offices.
· All visa application offices are monitored by Camera systems 7/24.
We hereby declare that any personal information or document provided prior, during or after visa application shall not be distributed, displayed, rented, leased or sold unless prior written consent of the visa applicant is obtained or we are legally obliged to disclose the information due to a court order or any legal action.