Documentation Required For Journalist Visa Applications
Our Preliminary Türkiye Visa Application in Qatar accepts visa applications in accordance to the requests and standards of the Turkish Embassy/Consulate in Qatar. The decisions are made by the Embassy/Consulate, Our Turkish Visa Application center has no decision-making authority, affecting the time the applications are processed in or the outcome.
Applications must be made 90 days prior travel dates.
All payments, including visa fees are made in cash during the visa application at our application centers.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye and has at least two empty pages.
- Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2) Biometric Photograph
- 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X6CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3) A VALİD RESİDENCY İN
- İn order to apply in Qatar, starting from the date of application, applicant must have a valid resident permit for at least 3 months.
- The original of resident permit must be presented for the application to be accepted.
- For applicants without a resident permit, a return visa to Qatar must be presented.
4) Employment Documentation
- A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
5) Letter explaining the purpose of travel. Must be written only either in English or Turkish with applicant's signature
Note: All documents that are presented must be up to date and
fully complete as per the list.
The Turkish Embassy of Qatar reserves the right to request additional documentation where needed.
Completing all the required documentation does not guarantee approval for a visa and a refund is not
possible under any circumstances. If applicants are applying as a family or group all the
above-mentioned documentation needs to be submitted individually.